Decidedly Different Places to Stay
Award-winning retreat with commanding views over the North Norfolk coast. Three beautiful luxury bedroom suites are the perfect place to relax in the fabulously tranquil setting. Twice named by the Sunday Times as one of the 'Top 100 Places to stay in Britain'.
- Individual suites with terraces, private entrances and dedicated parking..
- Inroom breakfasts and minibars
- Bathrooms with deep baths and separate rain showers
- Moody lighting, flat panel TV's, on-demand movies and personal tablets.
Five individual luxury bedrooms which range from the cosy to the cavernous in a prime location right on the Norfolk coast. Expect to find terraces, copper baths, His and Her showers. Finished to the highest standard with every conceivable modern convenience.
- Walking distance from a lovely, quiet sandy beach with wildlife centre, .
- Six fabulous restaurants and pubs right on your doorstep.
- Dedicated parking, car charge facilities .
- Opened October 2019.
The perfect escape, set deep in the countryside just off the Norfolk coast. Surrounded by woodlands with animals, play areas, amazing sunsets and the biggest night skies. A great place for a family getaway or romantic weekend away. Beaches, pubs and the Norfolk Coast is just a few minutes drive away.
- Serengeti safari lodges sleep 2- 6. in comfort
- Zambezi safari lodges for family or friends groups up to 10.
- Sun deck with optional BBQ/Campfire
- Private bathrooms and fitted kitchens
Our award-winning safari lodges are within walking distance of the beach, local artisan outlets, farm shop, pubs and restaurants. Our private camp is in a beautifully tranquil setting with the sounds of the sea in the distance.
- Serengeti lodges sleep 2-6 in real comfort.
- Fitted kitchen and private bathrooms
- Pamper Pod with make-up stations, hair-dryers and pre-booked treatments.
- Sun-decks with optional campfire/BBQ.